Friends with a Mission (FWAM) is a community of people who are dedicated to helping Waterfront Rescue Mission meet its goals. Members of Friends with a Mission are special people like you who have the desire to give each month. These members provide a constant foundation of support for the sheltering, feeding and caring of hundreds of needy men, women, and children in our community.
Friends with a Mission was created in order to give our loyal supporters an easier way to help the homeless in their local area. Friends with a Mission membership offers the convenience of monthly giving through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), in which your monthly pledge is automatically debited to your credit card or withdrawn from your designated bank account, in whatever amount you decide. This saves time and money spent writing and mailing checks every month. A monthly plan can also help you to budget your yearly giving. However, if you wish to give by check or cash, this is also gladly accepted by Waterfront Rescue Mission.
When you become a member of Friends with a Mission you are pledging to support Waterfront Rescue Mission and the homeless every month. Once you have decided to join all you need to do is choose an amount that you feel comfortable giving every month and select how you would like to pay this amount.
Join the Friends With A Mission Enewsletter to learn more about how your membership is changing the lives of men and women in our community! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
When you join FWAM you will provide for:
- The most basic needs of those that come to the Mission every day
- The tools and knowledge needed by our clients to transition back into society
- Permanent solutions for the chronic homeless
- The future of Waterfront Rescue Mission
Must I use electronic giving?
No. Electronic giving is optional, however it is strongly recommended for our FWAM members. Electronic giving saves the ministry money, allowing your gift to help even more people!
- Know that you are making a direct impact in the lives of the poor and needy
- Receive monthly updates from Waterfront Rescue Mission's CEO
- Convenient, automated monthly giving options of EFT or credit card
- Special invitations to Waterfront Rescue Mission events
Waterfront Rescue Mission's Benefits:
- Consistent and dependable financial support from friends of Waterfront Rescue Mission
- If you choose electronic giving, your gift will go even further as paperwork and staff time are greatly reduced
How do I become a member of Friends with a Mission?
Make a monthly commitment by submitting the form below. Once we receive your request, you can expect a Friends with a Mission welcome packet that includes your payment authorization form. For further details on Friends with a Mission and how to become a member please call (888) 853-8655.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you no longer wish to be a member of Friends with a Mision please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
Friends with a Mission Sign Up Form:
(please submit the form below to become a member of Friends with a Mission)
You will receive your Friends with a Mission Welcome Packet and your payment authorization form in 7-10 business days.