Waterfront Rescue Mission strives to serve the Lord through all of its services.
The aim of Waterfront Rescue Mission is to “Demonstrate God’s Goodness by Providing Rescue and Recovery Services in Jesus’ Name.”
“I have everything to look forward to because of the love, care, and compassion that Waterfront Rescue Mission has for those who are lost in this world. I am living proof.”
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that he is the Maker of all things, both visible and invisible.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood shed, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across race, gender and class differences, and that together they form one body, the church.
- We believe that God created every person in His own image as male or female. Because God’s Word affirms the sanctity of one’s biological sex, the Bible affirms that marriage is exclusively between one man and one woman for life and is thus the only proper context for sexual desire and behavior.
Together, we are making our community a better place to work and live — one restored life at a time! Make an investment into our community by investing into the lives of others.