The Recovery Program is a 12 month Program. 6 months of Recovery + 6 months of Career Development. Our highly structured program curriculum, teaching, individual, group counseling and vocational transition opportunities are firmly rooted in the Gospel. These programs offer opportunities for personal and spiritual enrichment and designed to help men to deal with the life-dominating issues that have led them into their current situation.
To apply for the Waterfront Rescue Mission Recovery Program, you must contact the Admissions Chaplain:
- By phone: 850-542-4499
- By email: email@example.com
If you know someone in the Recovery Program, please watch this video on our Family Nights. You will need to attend one of our Family Nights, which are the first Tuesday of every month, if you would like to have visitation with the Program client.
Rescue & Recovery Services Overview
Men desiring to live free from addiction can interview for our program and begin their journeys toward recovery at Waterfront Rescue Mission Campuses in Pensacola or Mobile, Alabama. Contact the Mission by email or call 888-853-8655 to learn more.
Waterfront Rescue Mission helps men address life-dominating issues. Healing and restoration are the goals of this Christ-centered model that promotes self-sufficient, productive members of the community.
Michael graduated from Waterfront Rescue Mission in 1995, and has lived drug free ever since. Here, he tells his story.
What Does the Mission Do Each Year?
- 200,000+ Meals Served
- 73,000+ Nights of Shelter Provided
- 2,600+ Biblical Counseling Hours Provided
- 3,800+ Articles of Clothing Given Away
- 63% Primary Recovery Program Graduation Rate – Approximately 95 men graduated with nearly half continuing through the Mission’s Career Development Program
- 14% of Program Clients are U.S. Veterans
- Annual Report
- Every dollar invested into Waterfront Rescue Mission Programs yield a return of $7 in services; saving taxpayers in Florida and Alabama $4.5 million on average
Read Bill’s story to see how our Recovery Program is transforming the lives of homeless people in Pensacola, Florida.
Click HERE to make an investment into our community by investing into the lives of others.